You wear your shoes almost every hour of our life. Imagine not having your shoes on, It’s hard right? The first solution that people think of is to just buy new shoe but that would cost money. Here are solutions to help you to not lose your shoes and buy a new one.
- Keep at a place that you could easily see
- Put some color on it or sign on your shoes
- If you can, buy a shoe that is different from people who live around you.
- Never keep your shoes near running water
- Need to take a picture of your shoes so you could show someone latter when you lose your shoes
These solutions might help you about 70 percent, but at least it helps you to not lose your shoes, and more careful with your shoes.